I don’t have a deadline in sight…. well at least until next month? What do I do? I have some spare time and no baking to be done….. no deadlines to meet…. no freezer full of cake bites to decorate?
I made a list of things I want to do (like a year ago), maybe now is the time to revisit that list. Since I have a little time to do it.
– help out in my son’s classroom once a week.
– get a massage
– clean out my office, and reorganize.
– go thru all the plastic bins of baby clothes in the attic. Keep only the favorites. Donate the rest.
– take a nap
– go to lunch with my friends
– have a consistent date night with my husband
– eat better
Time to get to work. On my list. I’ll report back to you what I have accomplished. I always do better when I am accountable to someome. Thank you for being my someone.