In my many travelings thru the cyber world, I came across a question that has not left my mind in a very long time. It got me thinking about all the things that make me happy, or make me realize why I am happy. I really like to make lists (ask my hubby- he hates my lists!), so I made a happy list to hang in my office. Its a visual reminder to me each time I sit at my desk.
Excerpts from My happy list:
Swimming with the family
Listening to summer thunder storms roll across the valley
Hearing Miss A practice the piano
Seeing my husband walk thru the door after a long day at work
Watching my garden grow
Reading bedtime stories (not sure if its the cuddling, or knowing bedtime is just minutes away!)
Quiet time with a good book
Trying a good new recipe
101 Gourmet Cake Bites being released in less than a month! 😉
So I thought I’d pose the question to all of you.
What makes you happy? Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind.
– One entry for leaving a comment here about what makes you happy.
– One entry for following my blog publicly.
– One entry for spreading the word about this blog and/or contest via FB, twitter, or your blog.
– One entry for liking my author page on Facebook.
– Deadline to enter this contest is Tuesday, July 12, 2011, at midnight (MST).
Be sure to let me know what you’ve done! Good luck! One winner will be selected to receive this:
Can’t wait to see what makes you happy! Happy Baking!