Aren’t these cute? I’d take credit for them, except I saw them here. But this is what I am making for our neighborhood BBQ. I think they are pretty adorable.
I had this great dream the other night, about having this awesome giveaway on my blog. Which totally inspired this giveaway. Here’s the scoop.
I follow this great blog, Real Mom Kitchen. Have you heard of it? Well, Laura put together this cookbook, and it’s simply amazing. Funny thing, it’s being released at the same time as 101 Gourmet Cake Bites!
I want to know what you are baking for your Fourth of July celebration! One random winner will get Laura’s new cookbook! Good luck to you all!
One entry for each of the following:
– Follow this blog publicly.
– Leave a comment about what you are baking.
– Like me on Facebook.
– Post a comment with a picture of what you are baking or cooking for your Fourth of July celebration on my Facebook page.
– Tweet, blog, or talk about this contest on Facebook. Don’t forget to tell me you did!
-Deadline is July 5, 2011 at midnight (MST)
– Winner will be announced on July 6th.