Good grief. When I first thought of doing a Top 10 list of recipes for 2012 I never imagined the agony I’d feel going through all the archives and picking only 10 recipes. I’ve been torn, from day one, crossing off recipes, adding new ideas, and crossing off more ideas. What made this list is the best of the best…. and I do have to say that each recipe I place on this website is near and dear to my heart.
So without any further delay, here’s my list of my top 10 recipes of 2012.
10. Pumpkin Sugar Cookies I love this gourmet version of my best sugar cookie recipe. Perfect for the holidays.
9. White Chocolate Pistachio Cookies These cookies got a marriage proposal out of them (in front of my husband), so they must be good.
8. Gourmet Macaroni and Cheese I see a pattern starting to form…. it’s not just about sweets on this blog, now is it?
7. Mexican Shredded Roast Meal time is made easier with this recipe. Make it and forget it… then serve it with a tortilla and you’ve got an easy meal + leftovers!
5. Steak and Blue Cheese Bruschetta You had me at blue cheese, truth. I’m a sucker for anything blue cheese.
4. White Chocolate Key Lime Pie My husband loves a good key lime recipe of any kind. This version of key lime pie is a keeper.
3. Fruit Pizza Cupcake Sugar cookie, frosting, fruit, more frosting, and a moist sweet cupcake? Need I say more?
2. Lemon Coconut Chicken I make this meal all the time. At least twice a month, maybe more. I will continue that tradition until someone complains.
1. Ultimate Smore Cake Those three words say it all. I’ve never made anything like this before…. and drool at the though of making and eating it again. The sooner the better.
I hope these recipes inspire you to bake. I know they have made me want to make them again.
Happy Baking! Happy New Year!